70. ARCHITECTURE BELIEVES THAT IT IS MORE THAN A THING AMONG THINGS
Redeveloping commodified false-consciousness into a unifying system of commodified spacetime. Continue reading “PRINCIPLES OF ANARCHITECTURE 3”
In the inherently endless scenario model of Einstein’s Universe, truth is ever approaching a catalogue of alternate transformative options of ever more inclusive and refining degrees, wherefore the metaphysical might continually improve the scenario by conceptual discoveries of new generalised principles.
-– Buckminster Fuller, Synergetics:
Explorations in the Geometry of Thinking (1975)
We need a programme of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind.
– José Delgado, Physical Control of the Mind:
Toward a Psychocivilised Society (1971)
For space science, like nuclear science & all technology,
has no conscience of its own…
– JFK, “We choose to go to the Moon!” (1961)
41. ARCHITECTURE BEGINS WITH THE CREATION OF A POLICE FORCE
Utopia has “nothing to hide.”
42. THE INTERIOR ISN’T EQUIVALENT TO WHAT IT CONTAINS
43. FORM IS THE ALIENATION OF STRUCTURE
(There is no “organic relation.”) Continue reading “PRINCIPLES OF ANARCHITECTURE 2”